What is a cookie?
The websites you visit can save small information on your computer or phone and then read that information when you visit the same site. The files in which these small information are saved are called cookies or cookies. Cookies generally serve to improve your browsing experience and to personalize sites. For example, if you check the “remember me” option when logging into a site, that site will save a cookie containing your username (or a unique identification number) on your browser. Only the site that created them can read the cookies. The site determines how long the cookie will be stored.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
If you are under the age of 18, you must visit the Website under the supervision of your parents. You must not use this Website and not share any personal data without the accompaniment of your parents.
What Is A Cookie And Why Is It Used?
Cookies are small text (data) files stored by websites you visit on your device or network server via browsers.
- To improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the Website,
- To improve the Website, to offer new features on the Website and to personalize the offered features according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and our company.
Types of Cookies
Cookies, whose main purpose is to provide convenience to users, are basically divided into 4 main groups:
- Session Cookies: These are cookies that allow the use of various features such as transferring information between web pages and systematically remembering the information entered by the user and are necessary for the proper functioning of the functions of the website.
- Performance Cookies: These are cookies that collect information about the frequency of visiting the pages, possible error messages, the total time users spend on the relevant page, and the way they use the site and are used to increase the performance of the website.
- Functional Cookies: These are the cookies that remind the pre-selected options for the convenience of the user and aim to provide advanced internet features to the users within the scope of the website.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: These are cookies belonging to third party suppliers and allow the use of some functions on the website and ad tracking (displaying appropriate advertisements).
Note: We do not currently use ad plug-ins on our site, but we reserve this right, we will update it if there is a change in the future.
Controlling and Deleting Cookies
The method for changing the choice of cookie usage varies depending on the browser type and can be learned from the relevant service provider at any time.
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
- Click the ellipsis section from the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and navigate to the Settings section.
- After you say Select Items to Clean in the new window that comes up, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings at the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and security”, click Content settings.
- Click on Cookies.
- Look for the name of the Website under “All cookies and site data”.
- Click the Uninstall icon to the right of the site
- Click on the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change the Firefox setting to Let use custom settings for history.
- Click the Show cookies … button. Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie (s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Click the Close button to close the Cookies window. Then close the about: preferences page
- Choose Safari> Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click on Website Data.
- Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All. You can also delete it through any cookie third party software left behind by the websites you visit.
This site uses Google Analytics Visitor Tracking System.
Google Analytics Engellemek İçin:
Google Analytics Tracking Blocking Plugin – Exclude from Google Analytics
TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF STORAGE:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on the person’s computer until a specific date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure the site movements and preferences of the users.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process via plug-ins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks for more information on the purpose, methods and duration of which social networks will process your personal data.
The following cookies are used on the Website:
|Cookie Name||Purpose of usage||Duration of Use|
|RMC||RMC uses “cookies”, which are small text files that contain a unique identifier belonging to your computer or a third party analytics provider through its web browser. It uses it to improve services and websites. RMC uses Google Analytics to track the performance of certain marketing campaigns and some of its products. This is to allow third party service providers to create advertisements tailored to RMC on different touchpoints. These service providers collect your personal information, contact information, etc. It may collect your non-IP address and non-personally identifiable information. These cookies also provide statistical information about how our website is used and its performance. For more information about RMC cookie usage (including opt-out options), you can visit: Related Digital Privacy||Persistent Cookies|
You can also delete it through any cookie third party software left behind by the websites you visit.
Check out our Contact page to send us all your questions and comments about the policy.
Data Retention and Destruction Policy
For the destruction of your stored personal data, check out our Retention and Destruction Policy page.